From the sound of this video it may seem like I am the one encouraging Alivia to jump in her crib when actually it was John who started it all. I just wanted her to keep doing it for the video! I learned my lesson and all night had dreams of her jumping/falling out of her crib! She does not like to be filmed as you can tell from the no no at the end.

3 comments:
Way too cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! Jacoby doesn't like being filmed either... I have to disguise it now in ever-creative ways. Ha.
So adorable. What a beautiful litle girl you guys have.
:) Thank you for posting! You captured cuteness, silliness, and a young lady quickly growing up.
I hope our families meet up this summer. I haven't seen you for at least 1.5 years.
Life is good.
( rosebark.blogspot.com )
Love,
Cousin Rose
Post a Comment