11/3/11

Halloween

So I finally have time (I think) to start blogging again. Here goes!



The night before Halloween I kept trying to find something fun to do with the girls on the morning but I just couldn't seem to find anything. We missed out on most of the trick or treating events during the weekend and Washington Square didn't have trick or treating either as I had hoped. We ended up running errands with Alivia dressed up as a princess and Macie as a flower. In the afternoon we waited for John to get home and started getting the girls ready. Alivia was too excited to nap so we ended up bribing her with candy and TV so that she would get dressed since she was sooooo tired. It was hard to believe that exactly 1 year earlier it was our last night as a family of 3 and that I was going to the hospital to be induced the next day!




Fireplace pic. Notice Alivia's mouth full of candy.



Our little Tinky Bell fairy



There were many takes trying to get both of the girls to look and we finally succeeded with John's loud whistling.



So happy!



Alivia with the candy basket. We didn't get many trick or treaters since our light timer isn't working:)





oops





Sorry sweetie, you cannot have the Snickers.



Kitty Cat



Daddy with his girls



The stash

We weren't out very long since it was freezing but we had such a fun time!






3 comments:

Amber said...

Yea for starting to blog again! The girls look so cute! Glad they enjoyed their Halloween :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Welcome back :) Love the pics and love that you're blogging again. Keep 'em coming!!

Lisa said...

so glad you are blogging again. love you guys. xo